Twas a nice trip but as usual I was ready to get back. Ready to have clean hair, to eat vegetables, to sleep in my own bed, and most importantly- as the type A I am, ready to check things off my to do list.
1. I ordered my test books!
2. I picked out a haircut so my new hair dresser has a idea of what I want
3. Ran 6 miles- which felt good! Especually with my new garmin- which I by the way LOVE! I love knowing I did 6 miles at 9:15 ( a little slow for me but the vaca left me a little out of shape)
4. Used a itunes gift card to get Jillian Shred it with Weight
5. Ordered a new book
6. Made plans with a friends to visit a tea shop
9. Printed off gym schedule and class schedule
8. I am know watching Weather Girl- I think I’m gonna like it